WELCOME

Welcome to the ramblings of a pre-published saga writer

Monday 5 April 2010

I hate rainy bank holidays

Why is research sooooo interesting? I should just write and then research - it would save more time. At least I would have words on the page. Procrastination is my one weakness, it drives me nuts. I know I'm doing it but it's magnetic force keeps me glued to Google. It's like one of those times when your thoughts hop from one subject to another and half an hour later you try back-stepping to try and find the original thought. Still with me? Thought not. ;-)

I know the next story inside out, all I have to do now is write the sodding thing. I need a push. I need a deadline. Would I meet it? Mmm. Ponder ponder ponder. I hate bank holidays - especially wet ones. I've twittered and googled and I can't settle. I wish 'my' agent would get in touch to tell me what's going on with the last one.

I'll be back.

No comments: