WELCOME

Welcome to the ramblings of a pre-published saga writer

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Hi Ho.

Last week was the RNA conference, which I couldn't attend due to family commitments, boo-hoo! I've had a look at the photos on the RNA blog and, as always when writers get together it looks as if everyone is having a fabulous time catching up, and talking about our greatest past-time - writing.

My wip is going through it's final polish before it goes off to the NWS and guess what? It never fails - I cannot refrain from tinkering!

And now the story, from about chapter four has taken a new twist and I didn't see it coming. This has changed the complete wip and I only have about four weeks before my deadline!!!! If I don't eat or sleep I might just manage it - failing that I'll send off what has been done. So, off to work I go. Hi Ho.
Speak soon

1 comment:

Beth Elliott said...

You certainly like to live dangerously, Sheila! Hope you manage to get it done in time.