WELCOME

Welcome to the ramblings of a pre-published saga writer

Thursday 20 May 2010

What a beautiful day!!!! The Sun-Gods smileth.

Mind you, it's just as well we usually have wet summer days each year because I just love pottering in the garden when the sun is out, and, if I take my laptop out there I find I tend to play the tunes on My Music rather than write.

Yesterday I had lunch with the RNA writers, swapping writing gossip and enjoying a lovely, lunchtime glass of white - my one indulgence (she says paraphrasing the postmistress in Larkrise to Candleford played by Julia Swahala Sp?)

I digress as I am wont to do when offering my freckled skin to the warm elements.

Oh I think I'll go and have something long, cool and maybe slightly (harrumph) alcoholic.

Ta Ta for now.

No comments: