WELCOME

Welcome to the ramblings of a pre-published saga writer

Sunday 16 May 2010

Hey ho.

Good morning Blog Spotters, and what a nice A.M it is - through the window, anyway.

I haven't posted for a couple of weeks as I have been busy with the wip and the research - have I mentioned my love of research before? Have I...

I am now the proud owner and wearer of my new 'you-can't-break-them' designer goggles, and I've adopted a shorter new hairstyle and guess what? A young assistant in Asda, on giving me my change said; 'there you go, Chick, thank-you,' Chick???
Chick!!! I am old enough to be her... older sister!

 Chick! I was thrilled to little mint balls! I haven't been called Chick since I was about four - a good few years ago. It was much better than being looked upon as Mother Hen, which is what my darling family think of me and - get this - my younger son said they take years off me. Walking on sunshine just didn't cut it!!!

Max, my enormous, two and a half year old German Shepherd is lying quietly by the open door trying to stay cool and my tiny, ancient, female cat is tormenting him by sashaying past him and flicking her tail in his face, he gives her a weary, eye-half-open look of disdain that sent me scurrying to catch the moment, when I find out how to get the photos off my phone - I will post the pics.

Oh well, time for coffee.
speak soon
Ta Ta for now.

No comments: