WELCOME

Welcome to the ramblings of a pre-published saga writer

Sunday 25 November 2012

What I'm up to

Hello everybody thank you for dropping in.

I know it looks as if I haven't written my blog for two years but I have. although it was the other one My-writing-life-and-other-adventures. that I have been concentrating on. Enough waffle.

This is going to be my writers blog page from now on so here goes.
What have I been up to lately? Well, I've managed to bag myself an agent and a publisher - get me! And there are some very exciting plans in the pipeline so watch this space.

I attended the Romantic Novelists Association winter party in London last Wednesday; my sister and I decided to stay over in London the following day and indulge in a bit of retail therapy - wonderful.

The party was fab and I got to meet my new agent and editor but more of that later I really must not talk about the up and coming events just yet. Oh the intrigue!

It's a busy busy time at the moment and I am in the middle of edits - and then there is the RNA lunch at Southport next week - like I said busy busy - my family can't get a word out of me that doesn't involve writing - wonderful

Speak soon
love
She xx

No comments: